Watch our award-winning video on hearing aids and the most recent advancements in hearing aid technology.
Download our Guide to Better Hearing to review what you need to know about the process of improving your hearing.
Schedule a no-obligation appointment with one of our highly trained professionals to start your journey to better hearing.
Welcome to Lafayette Hearing Center
Lafayette Hearing Center was founded to help members of our community get more from a local hearing care provider. Lafayette Hearing Center continues the tradition of better hearing through education, technology, and customer service. To get the most out of your visit today, start by watching our award-winning video on hearing loss and hearing aids, then download your complimentary Guide to Better Hearing, and after that schedule an appointment with us to discuss your personal situation and how Lafayette Hearing Center can help you. We look forward to seeing you soon.
We are a full service practice that offers the following services:
- Hearing Technology Consultation and Dispensing
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Screenings
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Technology Fitting
- Tinnitus Assessment and Treatment
- Custom Hearing Protection and Musicians' plugs
- John M. I know that if either of us has a problem with our device that Dr. Mary or her staff with assist in resolving it.
- Patty 6 months ago I requested a hearing evaluation after spending (time) with 3 teenage granddaughters. They are very shy and when talking, they keep their heads down and speak in soft voices. It was a struggle to follow their conversation. The evaluation confirmed that I did have hearing loss and (hearing aids) were prescribed...
- Helen C. The doctor took her time and was patient. I appreciated all her care and concern. I love my aids. I wanted smaller aids and she found the perfect style.
The staff at L.H.C. has made it possible for me to enjoy a more fulfilling life by enabling me to participate in normal daily communication. Dr. Susan worked tirelessly to make sure that my new aids were precisely fitted to my satisfaction.
If you are experiencing auditory problems, I would highly recommend that you contact the specialists at the L.H.C. for an evaluation.
- J. Hobbs "Absolutely wonderful, Haven't heard like this for years."
"I celebrated my 20 years at Purdue today at the Clerical/Service Recognition Luncheon. There were hundreds of folks filling the north and south ballrooms.
I just want to let you know how thrilled I was when I could understand and participate in the conversation at my table. My new hearing aids are perfect!"
"I chose the Lafayette Hearing Center because they are very considerate to one's needs, also money wise. Thanks!
As I need help, I know you will be here for me. I give you all a lot of advertising!"
- Lowell S. "Dr. Mary is running a very good business- very helpful- kind, caring. I would rate her business as excellent. I'm sorry that we moved out of her territory."
- Kim G. I have been a patient at Lafayette Hearing Center for almost 20 years. I continue to come here because of the helpful staff. When I have an appointment, I do not have to wait 45 min. like the physicians office. Dr. Mary has always been very helpful and gives thorough answers you can understand.
- Russ G. I chose the Lafayette Hearing Center because friends told me about Dr. Mary's service; I now do the same! I have been coming to see Dr. Mary, Dr. Susan & Peggy for a long time for hearing aids & service; THEY ARE, ARE SUPER!
- Richard H. I chose the Lafayette Hearing Center because my son-in-law Scott S. referred me.
- James C. I chose the Lafayette Hearing Center because my cousin told me about [them]. I like the staff at the [Lafayette] Hearing Center!
- Louis C. Dr. Caccavo and Dr. Lopez have the equipment and training to make careful diagnosis of hearing problems. Their continuing service is of the highest quality and consideration.